Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 4:59:20 AM EDT
Never heard of this pistol.  Anybody familiar with it?  Piece of junk? Decent plinker?  How much is a NIB one worth?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one and they are not worth a heck of a lot dollarwise now days. I am sure they will be in the future though. Personally I think they should be added to the C&R list.
I have had two, only one right now though. I have the long barrel (8" I think) and it is a hell of a lot of fun to plink with. The trigger is kinda weird and the ergonomics are quite unusually (but not bad) It is very accurate and has a funny flip to it when fired. It is reliable and easy to clean you might have to keep an eye on the trigger pin, sometimes it likes to walk out the side of the receiver but a simple push will put in back in its place. The handle fits the large handed folk quite well, us small hand types will still find it usable.
I do like mine even though I do realise it is quirky, It is at its best plinking or even hunting little critters where accuracy is important.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top