Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2002 10:03:06 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me if a G 17 mag will fit into a G 19? And will it also fit into one of the subcompact Glocks? Just curious. TIA
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, any magazine from a larger Glock in the same caliber will fit a smaller.  Full size will fit compact and subcompact, compact will aslso fit subcompact.  The exception is the single stack 36.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can anyone tell me if a G 17 mag will fit into a G 19? And will it also fit into one of the subcompact Glocks? Just curious. TIA

They will fit but you will have a lot of mag sticking out

Link Posted: 9/7/2002 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
You could get a slip over adapter so that the extra length of mag has more of a grip function.  Stabilizes the mag in the Glock also.  I forget who manufactures it.  I'm looking at one now, and there is nothing stamped on it.  I use it on a G23 mag in my G27.

Art in KY
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 5:48:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Glock918:

The "grip spacer" mfr. would be A&G. They're available through www.lonewolfdist.com and other outlets.

That said, when I carry my G26, I carry a G17+2 mag as a reload. If I have to go to my spare mag, I won't care that it sticks out... :)

I also use a G17 mag when shooting the G26 in GSSF matches, so I have a little extra something to hang onto. The lack of a grip spacer doesn't bother me in the least.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top