Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 5:08:23 AM EDT
I have delt with them many times in the last year and a half buying many C&R and cases of ammo.

However,I have yet to purchase a 01 FFL item from them.

How do i do it?

So many things look good on the handgun page!
glocks
p-64's
pp's
5904's
and sigs
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't bought anything 01 from them either, but I guess it would be like any other firearm transaction like on Gunbroker or whatever. AIM will need a copy of your transfer dealer's FFL. I don't know if some dealers would have a problem with doing the transfer from such a company as AIM. I'm sure there are others here who have made 01 purchases from AIM that could help you better.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#2]
the only thing i have bought from em is FFL 01 stuff

all you have to do is send em an FFL copy and the cash and you are done

i got a WASR from em and i called em, gave em my credit card # and asked em if they can accept my order while i sent them my FFL copy--they already had it

got the WASR same week

so how do you order 03 FFL stuff?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a bushy m4a3 last november. Had to wait forever for it but that was expected. Everything else went smooth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top