Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 5:50:13 PM EDT
I have a super 14 in .44mag (old contender) and the damn tang busts my knuckes every time.  I've tried pachmyer grips with no help.  Have to use gloves now but still hurts.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to use a PAST shooting glove for my 375JDJ because of the recoil, the 44 mag doesn't recoil that badly.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Past gloves and they definetely help.    I was wondering if porting would be the answer.  
I've shot alot of .44 revolver ported with much less recoil than this huge contender.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have the Past gloves and they definetely help.    I was wondering if porting would be the answer.  
I've shot alot of .44 revolver ported with much less recoil than this huge contender.  

porting helps the recoil, just makes them louder.............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top