Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2002 4:40:57 PM EDT
I have it narrowed down to these two for my carry weapon , I have never fired either , any comments or advice is appreciated . thanks
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Fire both of them before you buy.  Either would make a fantastic carry weapon, but some people (like me) just don't like the way a Glock handles.  Others swear by it.  I've yet to find anyone that hates a 1911 (unless they're building one themselves . . . damn "drop-in" parts!), and nearly a century of service can't be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
my 30 kb'd. won't buy another.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Although I do like the Glocks..............I think that I'd get the Kimber. But try to shoot them both before you buy.

Jamie
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy a Glock and use FACTORY ammo.  Factory ammo DOESN'T KB!

The Glock 30 is fatter, but it holds more rounds.

Even better, buy a Glock 36!  It's the BEST Glock I own, and I own almost all of them...
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:46:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Kimber of course.......
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I use a G30 as my carry gun, I just really like the feel and if my wife has to use it she knows it just point and shoot, but on the other hand Ive be considering buying a kimber cdp, even if I make the purchase I think the golck will remain primary my carry gun.
Not sure of the weight differance?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Buy a Glock and use FACTORY ammo.  Factory ammo DOESN'T KB!

thats a funny one. mine did.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:01:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I love my Glocks But Kimbers Kick Butt!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top