Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/5/2017 8:44:01 AM EDT
I wish somebody would have sat me down and explained this to me a lot of years ago. The safety is not flicked off as an operation separate from the drawstroke,it is in the drawstroke same as getting a firm grip is in the drawstroke. This is super old news for everybody who has been using one for years. I'm going through the repetitions with my hipower and riding the safety is starting to feel less awkward.  
   I feel stupid. I have short fingers and some guns give me issues consistently pressing the trigger properly, I catch the edge of the trigger.  I don't have that problem with a hipower or a 1911, at all. And I own both of those guns. If I can get myself to the point that the safety is just disengaged as the gun clears the holster, it just happens everytime, my other handguns will probably go by the wayside.

I am guessing the way to make this happen is just lots and lots of repetition. And it seems like somehow this process is made more solid by drawing and firing from compressed retention. Somehow the drawstroke becomes less about separate different steps.
 I believe if I could just walk around all day with the gun in my hand with my thumb on the safety it would help a lot, but I doubt other people  at walmart and such would find it comforting. "Pay no attention to me, it's just training."

If anybody has any tips, tricks, techniques, or drills,  I'd love to hear them.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Winchester Tip on Proper Operation of a Manual Thumb Safety: Guns & Gear|S7 Pro Tip

Using a 1911 Thumb Safety: Guns & Gear|S8 Tip

Dean Caputo Pro-Tip: Operating the 1911 Thumb Safety
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]
^Huh, all of these guys suggest the safety should be left on until the gun is pressed forward toward the target. I would think this would be a problem if somebody or their buddy has managed to get closer than they should have. FOF training etc.

Go to the 1:08 mark as an example.

ECQC Multiple Attacker Dynamics II
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You can disengage it any time you need to as you are riding it with your thumb. If you need to draw and shoot from retention, just disengage the safety as soon as it's level and pointed at the threat.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I can get myself to the point that the safety is just disengaged as the gun clears the holster...
View Quote

I have always been taught, and train, to disengage it just as is laid out by Rob Pincus in the first video provided by Bradd_D.  Disengage thumb safety when bringing it on target. Disengage as you draw, increase the risk of "Glock leg." Yes, proper trigger discipline etc., but never know what will happen in the heat of the moment.

In the video clip you provide, I would still not be disengaging the safety until the firearm has cleared the holster and I have the firearm moving towards the target, disengaging right before putting the finger on the trigger. Particularly in that instance as they are grabbing for your firearm, you do not want it firing while the gun is still on you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Do it how ever you are most comfortable and safe with the weapon.
All three videos above make sense depending on the sernerio.
A light trigger pull would also be a good reason to come to target before tripping the thumb safety.
Safety off between draw and target makes sense if you know your pulling the trigger for a defensive shoot.

Gasp... some old school guys leave safety on with finger on trigger while on target. The Horror!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to youtube for the Rob Pincus video because I wanted to see the comments, to see if there was anything about shooting from retention. There were 8 comments, 3 of them were "what about shooting from retention?".  

But, there was no response unfortunately. Dang it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#7]
The key is covering the safety with your thumb consistently so you can disengage it when you want to. It's become so ingrained into my muscle memory that my grip is the same no matter the gun I am shooting. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:48:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Just get used to riding the safety while shooting. Practice drawing with thumb on safety so it automatically disengages. Doesn't take long to learn on a 1911 with a large safety lever. Kind of sucks on an old school WWII 1911 safety though since there's no shelf to rest your thumb. Also other slide mounted safeties kind of suck!!! haha. I just leave my safety off on my Beretta 92FS when I carry it. And make sure you don't grab the slide like you would a Glock over the top, because you'll engage the safety accidentally. Better to pinch the slide or use the front contour of the slide, or just use the slide release. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#9]
My response in a face to face life or death confrontation is safety off and on the trigger as soon as you clear the holster.
Keep firing all the way up until you're in pistol pointing forward position and the attack has stopped.
Most people will flinch and stop what they're doing for a split second at least, from the muzzle blast. That brief moment allows you to get the pistol into a better position.
Also once you begin the draw your assailant will try to put hands on the pistol. A shot to the feet, legs etc as the pistol comes up will slow them down even further.
The goal is to stop the attack as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My response in a face to face life or death confrontation is safety off and on the trigger as soon as you clear the holster.
Keep firing all the way up until you're in pistol pointing forward position and the attack has stopped.
Most people will flinch and stop what they're doing for a split second at least, from the muzzle blast. That brief moment allows you to get the pistol into a better position.
Also once you begin the draw your assailant will try to put hands on the pistol. A shot to the feet, legs etc as the pistol comes up will slow them down even further.
The goal is to stop the attack as quickly as possible.
View Quote
At what number in this illustration do you start pulling the trigger with 1 being the gun holstered?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I shot with a 1911 for the first 15 or so years in USPSA. I honestly don't even think about the thumb safety anymore.

It is an instinct now, just a natural part of the draw.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Honestly the safety dropping should be left to the situation determining it.  It surely should not be dropped at the holster or exiting the holster but it is a conditional thing.  In competition you might drop it as you are driving out or if you are in a merge with some asshole trying to beat you senseless you might drop it as you are bringing it up to your body.  Practice practice practice it will eventually become second nature and happen automatically by your brain subconsciously making the decision based on situations you are presented with.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#13]
For me on my 1911 the safety is off somewhere between 3 and 4 in the above illustration.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I shot with a 1911 for the first 15 or so years in USPSA. I honestly don't even think about the thumb safety anymore.

It is an instinct now, just a natural part of the draw.
View Quote
Same here.

If I need to remove the gun from the holster I have to go slow and deliberate to NOT take the safety off.

After 45 years of using a 1911 It is very deeply ingrained.

I use the Gunsite lowered thumb safety on all my guns now.

The joint at the base of my R-thumb is fused from injury damage.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
At what number in this illustration do you start pulling the trigger with 1 being the gun holstered?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2261/draw-sequence-3-324978.JPG
View Quote
As has been stated, each situation is different. Also not every encounter is on two feet.
So, this is in a situation where your assailant has a hold of you, like hands around your throat or some variation. this is not a "I might get in a fight" cause this guy is in my face situation.
This is a life and death fight/attack. Act fast or die.

At position 2 safety off and fire and keep firing as you raise the pistol.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As has been stated, each situation is different. Also not every encounter is on two feet.
So, this is in a situation where your assailant has a hold of you, like hands around your throat or some variation. this is not a "I might get in a fight" cause this guy is in my face situation.

View Quote
As you mentioned, the assailant will probably go for your gun once you draw. If you begin shooting at position 2, won't they drive the gun into your side causing you to shoot yourself? Won't your natural instinct be to pull the gun away and into yourself?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
As you mentioned, the assailant will probably go for your gun once you draw. If you begin shooting at position 2, won't they drive the gun into your side causing you to shoot yourself? Won't your natural instinct be to pull the gun away and into yourself?
View Quote
You need to be in a position to where you are sure you have maybe 1 or 2 seconds where you can bring the gun up and start firing and they can not get their hands on the gun. This is where some of the martial arts training helps. If you can wrap up their left arm for a second with your left arm, they can not get their right arm across their body to get ahold of your gun coming up from retention and putting bullets on target. Taking the gun out at a time when you can not manage that 1 or 2 second window will likely result in a fight for the gun.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not drawing my gun unless it's time to shoot. My safety is off as soon as the gun clears leather.

If someone is trying to grab my gun the safety will be off and I will be shooting.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubtfull. The gun and your arm are already against your body. Start shooting as you rotate the muzzle up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm a proponent of shooting somewhere between position 2 and 3 if the threat is that close, but I'm not a fan of shooting from the holster to position 2 hoping to hit feet, legs, etc. If you rotate the gun immediately and shoot from retention, you have a better chance of creating space and pushing out if the opportunity presents itself. Ideally, though, the guy shouldn't have gotten hands on you in the first place.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#21]
If your retention position is a little higher than 2 in the picture, bullets will bust up stuff in the bad guys pelvis. Bad guy will have a hard time continuing the fight without his legs.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm a proponent of shooting somewhere between position 2 and 3 if the threat is that close, but I'm not a fan of shooting from the holster to position 2 hoping to hit feet, legs, etc. If you rotate the gun immediately and shoot from retention, you have a better chance of creating space and pushing out if the opportunity presents itself. Ideally, though, the guy shouldn't have gotten hands on you in the first place.  
View Quote
My gun usually looks like number 3 much sooner on my draw stroke
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I think folks are overthinking this.  When you draw keep your darned finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire and it doesn't matter at what point you disengage the safety.

Figure out what works for you, not what some "expert" (many of whom have never been in a gunfight) tells you to do.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think folks are overthinking this.  When you draw keep your darned finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire and it doesn't matter at what point you disengage the safety.

Figure out what works for you, not what some "expert" (many of whom have never been in a gunfight) tells you to do.
View Quote
I disagree, we are talking about doing quick movements with a loaded gun in hand, and your legs are downrange for a brief period of time. It's worth some thought.

I wouldn't advise moving the safety down until after the gun has safely cleared your legs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Actually, with the cant I use for my OWB cross draw rigs no part of my body is ever "down range".  But I learned how to draw and fire from cross without painting anything with the muzzle except the ground and the target about four decades ago.

Back then it was fairly common to carry a revolver in that manner.  But when all the new kids came on the block a lot of gun handling knowledge was lost.  I attribute that to the fact that the kids already knew everything about everything and didn't have to pay attention to old guys who actually knew stuff.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I disagree, we are talking about doing quick movements with a loaded gun in hand, and your legs are downrange for a brief period of time. It's worth some thought.
View Quote
Keep your finger off the trigger till the muzzle is clear of your body.

And thank you to Bill Halverson and Mario Marchman.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#27]
It took you years to figure this for yourself?? When I got my first 1911 pistol I started dry fire practicing drawing the pistol (simultaneously flipping the safety off) and then holstering (simultaneously flipping the safety on before it reached the holster). Like all my memory muscle training, I did this action numerous times until it became instinctive.

I just don't understand people. They put down pistols/rifles even though they are ignorant about those weapons. I noticed the same ignorant bias against the H&K P7M13 (and M8 and M10) pistols. These handguns are the safest, most accurate, most reliable, and the quickest to conduct combat reloads. That squeeze cocking grip is the key feature that makes them extremely safe (let go of the grip and the weapon is extremely safe - trigger is automatically/simultaneously disengaged). To conduct lightening fast combat reloads, your pistol runs dry, the slide locks back, your left hand reaches to retrieve the next magazine while your right trigger finger simultaneously hits the magazine release - located directly behind the trigger on the frame- empty magazine drops a micro second before the left hand inserts a fresh magazine, as soon as the fresh magazine seats/locks in, the right hand squeezes the grip - a micro second later- which immediately releases the slide forward to chamber a fresh round - ready to continue firing.

The first time I handled my first H&K P7M13, I started dry firing and conducting magazine reloads (with empty magazines) and as inexperienced with it as I was I immediately picked up the speed with which the P7M13 can be reloaded. Faster than any other pistol I have ever handled before and since (in over 39 years).
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#29]
It does really take a fair amount of training. I've sat in gun classes where some of the guys were carrying 1911s, and I've seen them flub the safety on the drawstroke. It is currently my belief they were working the safety as a separate action from drawing the gun. Not a problem under range conditions. But when the instructor is holding a timer it gets more difficult.  After seeing that same result more than once I didn't look at a gun with a manual safety anymore when there were guns without them. I've seen the same thing with retention holsters. People get all mixed up when they have exactly 1 solution to the problem, draw the gun. But the gun is not drawing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]
The problem with someone holding a timer is that most folks strive to do things as fast as possible and end up flubbing things.

Practice your draw and presentation slowly every day.  Don't worry about speed, it will come.  And having someone hold a timer isn't going to make you one bit faster on the day you need to draw and fire at something that shoots back.

As the old saying goes, "smooth is fast".  Of course, being lighting fast and missing doesn't accomplish a darned thing except speed you on to your maker.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 1:23:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The problem with someone holding a timer is that most folks strive to do things as fast as possible and end up flubbing things.

Practice your draw and presentation slowly every day.  Don't worry about speed, it will come.  And having someone hold a timer isn't going to make you one bit faster on the day you need to draw and fire at something that shoots back.

As the old saying goes, "smooth is fast".  Of course, being lighting fast and missing doesn't accomplish a darned thing except speed you on to your maker.
View Quote
If I mess up at any point in the draw to the trigger press I scrub the shot and start over.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#32]
^Wouldn't you think this could ingrain the wrong response to a problem? I work through the problem that I caused and get the gun working, then start over and try to prevent the problem from happening again in the first place. Grabbing a wad of shirt with my gun is one that happens to me from time to time. I aggressively continue the draw and the shirt pulls out of my hand. AND, I just remembered, that same situation has on occasion caused my thumb to slide over the safety instead of disengaging the safety.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Not sure if it was mentioned or not so far, but I see a lot of people click the safety off then reposition their thumb etc under the safety!
   Just keep your thumb on the safety while shooting.  like it's a nice big ledge to help u control the gun.  
    I had a guy the other day comment on some vz grips with their "thumb scoop" cut.  He said oh man these are great they have this cutout for your thumb while shooting.   I told him nicely that was for reaching the mag release keep your thumb on the safety.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If I mess up at any point in the draw to the trigger press I scrub the shot and start over.
View Quote
I finish the draw and shoot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why would you want a bad behavior to be learned?  Real life shooting you do not get to scrub but the range you mess up somewhere scrub the run and start over because it is a learning session otherwise the brain learns a bad behavior.  My 2¢ YMMV
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#36]
After withdrawing from the holster, then rotating 90 degrees to point the muzzle down range, THEN disengage the safety.

You can fire from close retention, or press the weapon toward the target and engage with arms extended.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Why would you want a bad behavior to be learned?  Real life shooting you do not get to scrub but the range you mess up somewhere scrub the run and start over because it is a learning session otherwise the brain learns a bad behavior.  My 2¢ YMMV
View Quote
Exactly what you just said, actually. Because in a real situation when something goes wrong you can be trained to either fix it and shoot, or you can be trained to put your gun away and start over.

I'm probably not  the only one who heard the story of the city cop who got his wife to help him train disarm drills. She pointed the dummy gun at him, he disarmed her, gave the gun back to her. he disarmed her, gave the gun back to her.he disarmed her, gave the gun back to her.he disarmed her, gave the gun back to her.he disarmed her, gave the gun back to her.he disarmed her, gave the gun back to her. And when a robber pointed a gun at him in a convenience store he took the gun away, then tried to give it back.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 1:04:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have always been taught, and train, to disengage it just as is laid out by Rob Pincus in the first video provided by Bradd_D.  Disengage thumb safety when bringing it on target. .
View Quote
This.  The safety comes off during presentation.  On a 1911 it's very natural.  I think mine snicks off when the muzzle is about 30 to 45 degrees forward.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:58:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are contradicting yourself. You are training yourself to not treat every draw seriously. You are gaming it.

The bad behavior isn't being ingrained. Problem solving is. The draw is finished and I shoot, then I figure out went wrong.

I'm not going to reholster in real life and ask for a do over.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am more than fast enough to wait until shooting is required.

Simply drawing the gun is brandishing in my state.
"Displaying a weapon to elicit fear" is one fancy phrase in the case law.

If it comes out it is already shooting time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you going to shoot an unarmed man? They are not going to let you know you are about to be assaulted.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Who needs a fidget spinner? I have a 1911 thumb safety!

I probably release my thumb safety around position 5 in that photo above.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Are you going to shoot an unarmed man? They are not going to let you know you are about to be assaulted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn straight if they put me in reasonable fear of my life.

Unarmed does not have anything to do with 'capable of causing harm.'

You are pretty damn unaware if you cannot tell that someone is going to threaten you.

It is often referred to as 'situational awareness.'

Try paying attention to the world around you.

I do not even own a set of earphones, ear buds, etc.
I would never use such a thing in public.
I want to hear and know what the hell is going on around me.

I do not go to places that I might feel unsafe in.
Period.  Ever.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You are pretty damn unaware if you cannot tell that someone is going to threaten you.

Period.  Ever.
View Quote
Ok, I get it. Your situational awareness and your exceptional draw speed. "Hey man, can I get a quarter from you? Anything would help, you know I was robbed and "   BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. "Oh, fuck. You shot me. I just wanted some spare change." BANG, anchor shot. Just in case.
I get it. It's a pretty good plan. I'll try to improve my situational awareness accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ok, I get it. Your situational awareness and your exceptional draw speed. "Hey man, can I get a quarter from you? Anything would help, you know I was robbed and "   BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. "Oh, fuck. You shot me. I just wanted some spare change." BANG, anchor shot. Just in case.
I get it. It's a pretty good plan. I'll try to improve my situational awareness accordingly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Period.  Ever.
Are you saying you would have drawn and threatened the guy as soon as he asked for a quarter?
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Are you saying you would have drawn and threatened the guy as soon as he asked for a quarter?
View Quote
No, and I wouldn't have shot him.
It's a messy world we live in. And the bad guys make use of this messiness. A friend of mine butt stroked a guy the other night because he was holding a loaded shotgun and was rushed by an unarmed burglar. He could have  blasted the guy legally, but he made a different choice and knocked the guy down a flight of stairs.
If a guy is trying to talk me up I get moving and tell him to stop closing. I've had people try to pin me in place, I don't like it, I hit one of them with a car.
A guy who is closing on me and trying to get a quarter will behave the same as a guy who is trying to get close enough for him or his buddy to split my head. It's still not legal to shoot people for breathing too close to me. If they touch me it is then legal to shoot them, but it's hard to draw at that point. It doesn't matter if it's fair. We all have to make choices we are comfortable with. Shooting somebody because they are asking for a quarter will get an easy conviction.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:51:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's a messy world we live in. And the bad guys make use of this messiness. A friend of mine butt stroked a guy the other night because he was holding a loaded shotgun and was rushed by an unarmed burglar. He could have  blasted the guy legally, but he made a different choice and knocked the guy down a flight of stairs.
If a guy is trying to talk me up I get moving and tell him to stop closing. I've had people try to pin me in place, I don't like it, I hit one of them with a car.
A guy who is closing on me and trying to get a quarter will behave the same as a guy who is trying to get close enough for him or his buddy to split my head. It's still not legal to shoot people for breathing too close to me. If they touch me it is then legal to shoot them, but it's hard to draw at that point. It doesn't matter if it's fair. We all have to make choices we are comfortable with. Shooting somebody because they are asking for a quarter will get an easy conviction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one said to shoot people for talking to you.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Tueller drill shows that a criminal will crash a good guy before the good guy can draw if he is within 21 feet. Do you not allow people asking for a quarter to get within 21 feet of you? If the solution is situational awareness (we know the guy is there, it's not a secret), and fast gun skills, then it won't be a solution within 21 feet (or so). Strangers get within 10 feet of each other constantly. It's common.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Tueller drill shows that a criminal will crash a good guy before the good guy can draw if he is within 21 feet. Do you not allow people asking for a quarter to get within 21 feet of you? If the solution is situational awareness (we know the guy is there, it's not a secret), and fast gun skills, then it won't be a solution within 21 feet (or so). Strangers get within 10 feet of each other constantly. It's common.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's also a drill that doesn't account for the good guy moving, defending with the week hand, or verbally de escalating.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't live in the stone age.

I guess you do.

This is a $tupid bunch of straw-man Bovine Scatology.

Your paranoia would seem to be showing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top