Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 9:17:50 AM EDT
What's a fair NIB price for one of these?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably in the $550 to $600 range, depending on finish, grips and sights (ie. adj. , fixed).  If your lucky, I've seen one or two around for as little as $499.  You might find one used around $450.  Good guns , though.  I own a BHP Silver Chrome and it is my favorite handgun.
I must say that anyone who is a Gator fan is alright with me!!!!
 I lived in Jax. for 8 yrs. , Panama City for 2 yrs. , Key West for 2 yrs. and Clearwater for 6yrs.
I love Florida!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can find one cheaper than $500 NIB, jump on it, IMO. I bought mine used about 2 seconds after the guy traded it in to the dealer.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one through gunbroker a few months ago that was advertised as "unfired" for $500. It is a 9mm  practical w/adjustable sight and two 13rd mags.
It had been fired, maybe one box, but was in otherwise pristine condition. I was a happy camper.    
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN has them for $399.00 (FN Hi-Power, FN makes the Brownings, same gun)!  It's a great price.  Just got mine last week.  Wonderful shooter!

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
CDNN has them for $399.00 (FN Hi-Power, FN makes the Brownings, same gun)!  It's a great price.  Just got mine last week.  Wonderful shooter!

You just reminded me that I still need to buy one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top