Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 12:44:09 PM EDT
I have come into some money on a investment and have decided to use some of it to buy another 9mm pistol to add to the collection.  I can not decide which I really want.  I know, buy both or all, and I could but rather not right now.  I have narrowed my choices to 3 guns I would like to have.  

They are:
Sig P226 Rail 9mm
Browning Hi-Power Mark III 9mm
S&W 5906TSW 9mm

One other gun that I wouldn't mind having is the HK P2000, but I already have a USP and it is basically the same gun.  I may trade my USP in on a P2000, so I left this one out of my top three.  

So if you had the cash to buy one of these which would you buy?  Or if you have another suggestions on something, add your suggestion.  Remember I am looking to get another 9mm and not any other caliber.  I already own a G17 & 19, SA XD, SW99, Beretta 92FS, and Kahr MK9 Elite.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the Hi-Power cuz every collection needs one.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#3]
MY GOD YES!!! Get a Browning High Power ....without question!!!  Another one to consider is a CZ 75B.  They are great guns also.  I own two of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top