Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 11:54:39 AM EDT

Its a Para-Ordnance P14-45 Limited, Its magazine is 14 rounds + 1.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, it's my first .45

I was gonna go with the standard 1911, but the dealer got to me. The sucker's got adjustable Trijcon sights, beavertail safety grip, ambidextrious(sp) safety, and a custom trigger job. Not to metion its a high cap model, 14 rounds of 45!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a sweet pistol.  Let us know what you think of it - range report, etc.   Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
stuff it in her pooper...er, never mind.

Nice Para!
Have you shot it yet?  Let us know how it is.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Pooper?

um..well, no I havent gotten to shoot it yet, I just finished my layaway payments this afternoon.
I'll let yall know how it shoots when I can get some cheap ammo. Im looking to j&g sales, yeah yeah I know you guys hate them. If I want defense rounds I'll just use Midway.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats on your new aquisition. I had one very similar to that about 10 yrs ago or so. They feel very good in my hands. The QC back then wasn't very good, but I understand that they have improved greatly since then. I look foward to reading how it performs.

BTW, you may want to consider getting set up to reload your own ammo. I have a Dillon 550B progressive reloading press and my only regret is that I waited so long to get one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]
it better be accurate! I hope its not just pretty looking. It better shoot, cause I'm gonna abuse this gun.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Maddogkiller is on the money, if you want to shoot a lot get a press.  I have a Dillon Square Deal set up for 4 calibers.  It paid for itself after a couple of months of use.  With a little trial & error you can tailor make  loads for particular guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top