Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 1:03:58 PM EDT
Hello one and all ,

Now that we have the FREEDOM to purchase hi-cap mags, well . . . most of us anyways, what are you going to do with your 10 round mags ? ?

I've collected several Glock, Hi Power, Sig and Beretta 10 round mags over the years, but now have at least 6 to 8 hi-caps for all of my "hi cap" pistols.  

So I really don't need them for range mags, so should I offer them for sale to those poor souls in the "non hi-cap" states" ? ? ?

Is there ever a chance that someday the bottom-feeders will vote for an out-right ban on hi-caps ? ?

Ideas / opinions ? ? ?

Thanks  ! !

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hello one and all ,

Now that we have the FREEDOM to purchase hi-cap mags, well . . . most of us anyways, what are you going to do with your 10 round mags ? ?

I've collected several Glock, Hi Power, Sig and Beretta 10 round mags over the years, but now have at least 6 to 8 hi-caps for all of my "hi cap" pistols.  

So I really don't need them for range mags, so should I offer them for sale to those poor souls in the "non hi-cap" states" ? ? ?

Is there ever a chance that someday the bottom-feeders will vote for an out-right ban on hi-caps ? ?

Ideas / opinions ? ? ?

Thanks  ! !

Sell 'em cheap for people in the states w/bans still in effect.  Get politically active to ensure news bans aren't ever made into new laws.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Range mags.

Drop them on the ground, kick them, beat the living hell out of them.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Range mags.

Drop them on the ground, kick them, beat the living hell out of them.

Steve

You mean you guys don't do that to ALL your mags?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Take them to the funshow and trade them toward full-capacity mags.  I've been doing this for the past ten years because I find artificially-limited 10-rounders to be infuriating.

I still can't believe the"ban" is actually gone.  Let's all work together to keep this type of stupidity from happening again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:01:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in a non high cap state.  I can never own high cap pistol mags ever here.  Can I have some glock pitty mags?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:07:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm in a non high cap state.  I can never own high cap pistol mags ever here.  Can I have some glock pitty mags?

Which ones do you need?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top