Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 6:43:24 PM EDT
I sent my M&P9 in two weeks ago for minor slide rusting along with a few other problems. I got the M&P back today (13 days) and they replaced:

1)Slide.

2)Extractor.

3)Mag catch.

and...wait for it...
ADDED NIGHT SIGHTS FREE! It also feels like they did something to the trigger! Very nice.

S&W really takes customer service to new levels. I can not be anymore happy with them.

P.S. Does anyone know who makes their Tritium lamps? Trijicon or Meprolight?

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything they did to the gun should be listed on the repair invoice.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I sent my M&P9 in two weeks ago for minor slide rusting along with a few other problems. I got the M&P back today (13 days) and they replaced:

1)Slide.

2)Extractor.

3)Mag catch.

and...wait for it...

ADDED NIGHT SIGHTS FREE! It also feels like they did something to the trigger! Very nice.

S&W really takes customer service to new levels. I can not be anymore happy with them.

P.S. Does anyone know who makes their Tritium lamps? Trijicon or Meprolight?

Damn dude, go buy a lottery ticket

I have my XDSC 9 in for service (cycling issues, sites off) Maybe SA will send me a freebie!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The sights aren't. The only listed repairs are for the complaints I made.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I got my SD9 back from them a few weeks ago now, all that was listed on the invoice was to call if I had an questions about the repair. They did fix it though and threw in an extra mag for free, but nothing on the invoice.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got my SD9 back from them a few weeks ago now, all that was listed on the invoice was to call if I had an questions about the repair. They did fix it though and threw in an extra mag for free, but nothing on the invoice.

I guess as long as they fix it, and throw in a freebie, it don't matter what they fixed  I guess they have warranties for a reason
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Smith customer service is great. I had a coupe of small spots on the slide of my 4006. Small, as in almost tiny. I called and they told me to send it in. It came back in less than 2 weeks with a note 'refinish complete gun'

The finish is far nicer than it was when it was new.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess as long as they fix it, and throw in a freebie, it don't matter what they fixed  I guess they have warranties for a reason

True, not complaining or anything. And I did make a phone call, and they took time to explain what they did. And they did fix it, the most important thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top