Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 5:19:50 PM EDT
Is it better ie. hotter than Winchester White Box?  A little more pricey than WWB, but it states that it is new ammo.

From their site:

UNITED STATES MILITARY AMMO
U.S.G.I. 9MM 124 GRAIN.
PACKED IN BRAND NEW MILITARY AMMO CANS
50 ROUNDS PER BOX
1000 ROUNDS PER CAN
BRAND NEW AMMO
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Its full power ammo..

WWB is powered down slightly.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:22:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If it is genunie NATO spec ammo, then yes it is hotter than your standard 9mm FMJ load out there.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If it is genunie NATO spec ammo, then yes it is hotter than your standard 9mm FMJ load out there.

and, don't forget, you can swim with it too

Joe
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Military M882 (IIRC) is +p+. In fact, most 9mm around the world is what we in the US call +p+, at least the stuff in military service, because what we call +p+ was the original German spec. If your Luger short strokes, try hotter ammo.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a box of the white box LC M882 at the range yesterday for a $5 donation twoards new target frames. It was headstamped 96, and was plenty hot (not as hot as Ranger 127gr +P+), and quite accurate.  I'm assuming the stuff ammoman will be getting is going to be newer production, but it should be nice hot stuff, right around +P pressure, maybe a little beyond. IIRC the newer M882 has been a little "cooler" the last few years, but I cant say for sure.

I'm waiting to seem some pictures of  what ammoman is getting, but I plan on ordering at least 2K, if it appears to be new production LC--- I suppose it myight be an "X" load like  XM193, but it should still be good stuff for practice.

I may sacrafice a round and see if the bullet is slealed, but the primers are for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top