Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 8:15:02 PM EDT
Hey Guys....

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for all the valuable information I have received from everyone over the last couple years.  

And I wanted to say goodbye.  

It seems that I have been somehow rubbing a couple of the Moderators (Lumpy196 & SGB) the wrong way, and because of the apparent conflict between us, I believe its been getting in the way of others who are asking legit questions and expecting legit answers. Our "pissing contests" have hijacked more than one thread, and for that I apologize.  

Perhaps my time would be better served on another forum, rather than disrupting a great forum like ARFCOM.  

Best of luck to you all.  Thanks again for everything.  Especailly you Aim4myhead, your information has been especially valuable.  Stay safe!

Bear_B

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Debate is a healthy thing.

If we all agreed with each other ALL of the time... well that would just be queer.

Stick around and don't take anything personally...everyone's varied opinions are what makes this forum interesting, even if we don't always agree.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:25:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Take it from a guy who tends to piss a lot of people off around here. Don't worry about. Ask your questions, provide your input and opinions when you feel you can contribute and don't worry about it. If people have problems with you, that's their problem. If you think they are constantly 'messing" with you, ignore them. If they are personally attacking you, take it to a higher power. Just like any site, there are some idiots here and some are even moderators (I'm not saying Lumpy or SGB fall into this category). Some of these jerks will try get under your skin just to piss you off. I guess that's their sorry excuse for a life? Either way, life is too short to worry about what some guy(s) on the Internet think of you. If you leave, you are the one loosing out.

Hell, if you really think they don't like you then sticking around is your best revenge!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Bear, WTF?

Man up and stick around.  Putting your tail between your legs and hauling ass isn't going to solve anything.  Debate and a difference of opinions is why we have forums.  If everyone agreed it would not be educational.  If for one love to hear different opinions and like to look at issues/subjects from a different angle...that is how we learn.  

SGB & Lumpy are great guys.  If you don't agree, no big deal maybe you can learn something from them and maybe they will learn something from you.  That's how it works around here.  Besides, I need someone to help me lure them over to the dark side (Glocks).

Now get your ass back in here and quit being such a pussy
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hell, if you really think they don't like you then sticking around is your best revenge!

hmmmmm....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bear, WTF?

Besides, I need someone to help me lure them over to the dark side (Glocks).

Now get your ass back in here and quit being such a pussy

Okay... deal!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Bear_B you sure ask a lot of f##king questions.  

Say, it, you know you want to say it....

"Shut the f##k up, tfod."  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:46:53 AM EDT
[#11]
[monotone voice]Oh, no-Please no, Don't leave, stay[monotone voice]

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:47:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Ya gotta admit that his "goodbye" dissertation was probably the best yet.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'm about to go jump off a bridge.  Thanks for everything.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:00:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Man up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Less whiney than most, but still no MacArthur in the Phillipines.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Personnally I just post here because my wife hates this site! If she gives me a hard time about getting another firearm, I just say "well, I'll have to spend more time on AR15.com then..."  
Works every time.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'm about to go jump off a bridge.  Thanks for everything.

Dont think that just because you have a cool picture next to your name that I wont piss in your cheerios.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:18:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
[monotone voice]Oh, no-Please no, Don't leave, stay[monotone voice]

[monotone voice] oh boy... that was really very funny... ha.... ha.... ha... [monotone voice]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

gee wizz.... im flattered.... i think.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Bear_B you sure ask a lot of f##king questions.  

Say, it, you know you want to say it....

"Shut the f##k up, tfod."  

well... ummm.... okay.... "Shut the f##k up, tfod."  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#24]
So does the large number of posts AFTER your good bye post mean that you're not infact leaving?

So much drama...I can't take it anymore.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Just pony up the twenty bucks, and the moderators can't fucking touch you!!..
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
So does the large number of posts AFTER your good bye post mean that you're not infact leaving?

So much drama...I can't take it anymore.

no kidding, this is the HANDGUN forum, take the drama to GD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top