Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 1:14:38 PM EDT
Does anyone have one of these?  If so can you post your thoughts of this?

Thanks

Max

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Max,

I have one of the older Practical Hi Powers, nice gun. The new ones look just as good the only problem is that the hard chrome isn't really complete. If you take the slide off and look into the frame you can see it's a superficial job so to speak. Durability and quality though? Hey it's a Hi Power... Enough said there.
Ray
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one and REALLY like it. The new dove tail front site is great. I have a T series, 2 C series and an Argentine Police (1961 made in Belgium) and my new silver chrome shoots as well as any of them. I did take off the pachmyer grips and replaced them with original walnut grips--just personal preference....
Regards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top