Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:23:04 AM EDT
Right now I'm pondering either a used Buckmark or a used Mk II as a rimfire practice gun Both have good looks IMHO, with the Ruger having the sexy Luger-like look to it (in stock grip config) while the Buckmark has a nice, heavy "machine" look to it and it seems owners on both sides love them to death, so I've come down to one factor. Looks aside, I recall reading that Mk II and III owners could save on mag costs and buy  the mag parts direct from ruger and assemble them (something like 9 buck total on parts vs the ~17 for a pre-assembled mags). So, can people order the mag parts from Browning and save likewise, or are thing a bit different? At ~$20 a mag, I'd like to be able to save some $$$ for buying a large number of mags in the future and that little "loophole" (if you could call it that) on the Ruger side of things seems very attractive.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, how many extra mags do ya need????????     $20 a mag ain't too bad, IMO. There's also some aftermarket options out there if you shop a bit.

My .o2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top