Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 8:48:31 AM EDT
Does anyone know a source for BHP magazine followers?  I have some KRD mags that the metal followers bind up in.  I found that if I use the followers from my factory mags they work fine.  Ive tried Brownells & Midway with no luck.  I have found out that Beretta followers work but they wont lock the slide back when empty.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried spraying the followers with Norrells or some kind of moly coat to help keep them from binding?

Also, you could contact Browning directly and have them send you factory followers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
The follower slides up and down freely.  It tilts to either side when loaded and hangs up about halfway through the magazine.  The bottom of the metal follower is not as wide as the molded plastic followers that Ive tried.  So far all the hi cap 9MM followers Ive tried have worked but only the Browning follower will lock the slide back when empty.  Browning does not list individual mag parts in their parts guide.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Browning does not list individual mag parts in their parts guide.  

I don't know too much about Browning as I just recently purchased my first Browning firearm this weekend but I can tell you that I shoot a Beretta 92 a lot and I've contacted Beretta several times for parts that weren't listed in their parts guide or on their website.  I know Browning has to make extra mag followers.  I would imagine if you gave them a call or email their service department they could let you know how to obtain them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I faxed their parts dept, havent heard back from them yet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Finding BHP followers is a dead end road. Browning or Meg-Gar will not sell you followers. Two years ago I did find followers from a midwest distributor but they are since dried up. Cost was $9.95 per follower. Try www.hipowersandhandguns.com forums from time to time and you may get lucky.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Brownells has followers and springs and floorplates
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I searched their site but I didnt find any followers for the HP.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I searched their site but I didnt find any followers for the HP.

What he said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top