Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2001 11:13:58 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting a Kel-Tech P-11 9mm as a CCW gun but need to know something firts.

How long is the barrel?
And if any of you guys have them,can you hit anything with it?(15-20yards)
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#1]
The barrel is 3.1" long. I don't own one but a friend does. It actually shoots quite well for being such a small gun. I myself prefer a Kahr over the Kel-Tec.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 4:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have Kel-tec P-40. I would not advise shooting at any thing past 20 yds with it. I have no complaints about it. It is a great CCW gun for the price. When I do not feel like wearing my S&W 457 or my desert baby eagle because of the weight. I just slip the P-40 with the clip on it in my waistband.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen a couple of very favorable reviews on it.  I saw a magazine that may still be around right now called "Concealed Carry Handguns" or something like that.  Gave it a good review.  In both reviews I read no stoppages occured and both remarked on the quality for the price.  Thinking I may just have to get one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top