Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2009 12:38:44 PM EDT
Any issues shooting this through the sp01?  I'd like to think not but havent found any info.

thanks
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
CZ's are designed and built in Eastern Europe for military use.  Practically every military over there uses steel cased ammo.  I wouldn't sweat it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have done it.  It works fine.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Wolf is dirty ammo. It will shoot just fine in your pistol. However it gets my feed ramp ridiculously dirty and if I switch to hollow points after shooting a lot of wolf the first two rounds would jam because they would scrape all that crap off my feed ramp.Then they would shoot just fine. That is the only time my SP-01 has jammed and I know it was dirty ammo related. If you aren't switching you won't have any problems.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 1:50:44 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks everyone. Currently i've only got brass ammo. I was considering getting some wolf 9mm since its cheaper to plink with. now i've gotta remember where i saw wolf 9mm for "cheap"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top