Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2006 10:40:46 PM EDT
I read an article a few months back about a trigger group or springs that help to eliminate the trigger slap from the CZ 52.  I cant recall all the info, nor can i locate the article, but basically what i need is some way to stop the trigger from slapping back forward after i fire and stinging (bruising) the finger. I have a great old CZ and a nice relic but if i cant control this problem ill be parting ways with it. Any help or guidance from the more knowledgable folk is more than appreciated. thank you
Link Posted: 10/17/2006 11:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
tag for answer. Have you tried a different positioning on the trigger? As in high up?
Link Posted: 10/17/2006 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#2]
we've tried about everything to eliminate this. I let others shoot the weapon to get their reaction and 4 other shooters all had the same complaint, and one shooter had his own CZ back in the day and stated that his wasnt that bad. So, i guess i just need a new trigger group of some sort like i had read about. From what i understand this is a prevelant problem on the CZ's and most AK's as well
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
still needing some help
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi,
I'm pretty sure I saw this covered over on the CZ-52 forum at surplusrifle DOT com. The forums are down right now so I can't check but they should be back up soon. I know there are several stickies and a ton of info on the 52.
Good Luck,
Fiream
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#5]
i appreciate the guidance and ill be checking regularly..thanks for the help
tom in tn
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:49:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Haven't noticed that with mine, but haven't shot that many rounds through it yet.

Try shooting with a light shooter's glove on.  Simplest solution.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top