Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 3:05:37 PM EDT
Hello hope some one is out there seems slow here, I just got back from unexpected purchase of CZ 75 B
30th anniversary edition, I went to my dealer to buy some junk and accesories for my RRA AR 15 and ended up falling in love with this,

I don't know much about them or how they shoot (9mm) but it sure is a beauty with gold trim gold saftey and slide release, gold hammer, trigger and mag release and gold trim on both sides of the slide and frame, light wood gripps with 30th ann mark.

it says XXX of 1000 on the side so 1000 only made, is this worth a lot of money or just ok, any guess on how much they sell for? just to see if I got a deal. where can I find out and compare any helfull tips info or pros and cons with this gun is appreciated. thanks to all replies
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting the pic for me I'll be able to do that some day. I have to read my manual I hven,t been able to take it down yet, it must be different from my Brownings and Barettas/Taurus.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
You will enjoy the CZ-75. It's the most accurate 9mm handgun I have ever owned or fired.

I'm not the best pistol shooter but here is a picture of a 10 shot group I did at 15 yards over the weekend.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow thats good shooting, I hope mine does that, anyone knows of a good holster that won't rub off the nice finish and gold plating if I decide to carry it? I'm affraid to carry it for that reason it is such a nice finish on this one, every one that saw it said it should be a display and not fired too much, then again I cant just not shoot it if it's that accurate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top