Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2021 9:54:06 AM EDT

Looking for a IWB holster recommendation for a CZ P01 Omega -  Non threaded barel,     Has an optic and a light.         Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got one a few days ago from concealment solutions.
Haven’t used it enough yet to know how I’ll like it in the long run, but I like it so far.  A little thicker than I thought it would be, but this is my first IWB for the P01 with a light attached (TLR7).  The old IWB was a comp tac with no light and very nice, but it was discontinued.

This one is very well made, kydex is a bit thicker than the comp tac.
For strong side hip carry.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
ANR Design
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a ANR design on my omega sans light and its a killer holster. I'll go with them again when I add a WML when the modlite comes out
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends on the light. If you've got either a TLR1 or X300U, the clear choice is the Phlster Floodlight. Best AIWB WML+optic holster on the market. Phlster is pushing the concealment research further than any other company on the market, period.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]
ANR
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:13:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depends on the light. If you've got either a TLR1 or X300U, the clear choice is the Phlster Floodlight. Best AIWB WML+optic holster on the market. Phlster is pushing the concealment research further than any other company on the market, period.
View Quote

Yes, I agree the Floodlight is good especially if you have several pistols with weapon lights. Buy once cry once. Well worth the price it goes for.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I know it's late to the game, but what light? JM Custom offers their holsters for a P01 with a TLR-7/7a...I'll probably be ordering one in a week or two.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got a tlr1 for my P01. Anybody know if ANR makes more holster than they list on their site? I love my AIWB holster but they don’t have a lightbearing option available
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just got a tlr1 for my P01. Anybody know if ANR makes more holster than they list on their site? I love my AIWB holster but they don’t have a lightbearing option available
View Quote

https://www.anrdesignkydexholster.com/product-category/iwb-holsters/?by-model=cz-p01
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 11:31:26 PM EDT
[#11]

IDK what happened but I was on mobile and couldn't find an option with the claw and IWB. I emailed them and they sent me to this link. I double checked this morning on my desktop and found it no problem...

Got a FDE Kryptex camo ordered with the metal clip and for a TLR1-HL. Excited to get it in a few weeks and see how I do CCW with the added bulk of the light.

My current pet peeve with my P01 is that the threaded barrel digs into my femoral/inner thigh area while sitting and its quite uncomfortable. I've thought about getting a flush barrel but the added bulk of the light sticking out the same length as the threaded barrel may remedy this issue without needing to spend $200 on a new barrel. Plus this thing shoots lights out as is and is nicely broken in so I don't want to change out the barrel if I don't have to.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#12]
My P01 Omega is the Urban Gray model.  I put a TLR3 on it and ordered a IWB kydex holster from The Cleveland Kydex Co.  No issues with it.  Worked great.

cleveland kydex
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a KT-Mech defender for mine; I wear it OWB but you can configure it for IWB. They will pretty much build you a holster with anything you want on it-fabric wrap, suede lining, you can even get suede exterior to make IWB more comfortable
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Looking for a IWB holster recommendation for a CZ P01 Omega -  Non threaded barel,     Has an optic and a light.         Any suggestions would be appreciated.
View Quote

Gunners custom holsters will take care of you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top