Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2020 7:20:32 PM EDT
Hey guys. I have 2 stainless 75s that I was wondering what they might be worth currently.

The first is a NEW/Unfired CZ 75 polished stainless model.

The second is a lightly used CZ 75 Matte Stainless model.

Any idea of the value on these two? They have their boxes and all...
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Is $0 correct?

Is there a ballpark price here?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I would say $550-600. Ymmv
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#3]
In todays gangbang market?
$800 and $700 prolly.
I have both those two.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys for the input.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I paid $760 new (polished) for one last year through Buds. I think I remember them being under $700 but I wasn't sure how long they'd be around so I jumped on it
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Serious question not being sarcastic but - how on earth do you convince a buyer that a gun you are selling them has "never been fired" ? I have seen a few of these listed before and I always just thought that's crazy I would never trust it hasn't simply been used and cleaned.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Serious question not being sarcastic but - how on earth do you convince a buyer that a gun you are selling them has "never been fired" ? I have seen a few of these listed before and I always just thought that's crazy I would never trust it hasn't simply been used and cleaned.
View Quote

It's more of just an honor code type of thing.  A lot of manufacturers test fire their guns at the factory, too, so it's not even uncommon to get a factory new gun anymore without some residue in the barrel.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

The absence of:

Magazine wear.
Dirt and wear on the breach face.
Extractor and ejector wear, and dirt.  
Idiot marks.  
Holster wear.
Dirty barrel.
Slide wear on the top of the barrel.
Wear on the feed ramp.
Wear on the magazine port.
Safety, if it has one, wear from use.
Hammer, if it has one, wear on the area that strikes a firing pin, wear where it rotates, wear where the hammer strikes when falling.
Look for bluing touch up, black pen touch up.
Follower wear on magazines.
Feed lip wear on magazines.
Dirt inside magazines.
Muzzle wear.

The list goes on.

Covering up all signs of wear is difficult. If you're a buyer with even a little experience, it's not hard to tell that "NIB," isn't.

Conversely, and absence of those indicators is a very positive thing.

Stainless 75s are things of beauty.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I would say the high polish commands a premium since it’s not currently in production. I recently paid $700 for a nib model because I really really had to have it. It’s too pretty to shoot so I’m looking for another one.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have seen a few of these listed before and I always just thought that's crazy I would never trust it hasn't simply been used and cleaned.
View Quote

Cleaning won't hide wear marks. Once one learns what to look for, it's pretty easy to determine roughly how many rds the gun has had through it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top