Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 2:59:49 PM EDT
Anyone do it?  And if so what holster do you use?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not have one yet. I do have a 40B, 97B, and a P01. All of the carry holsters I use are leather IWB type. The one I use the most is a Bianchi Profesional series with the metal belt clip which is a good clip unlike some others I have seen. I am sure they have one that you could use.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:19:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone do it?  And if so what holster do you use?

Occasionally in the winter. I use a FIST K9 IWB
Check out www.fist-inc.com
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Blade-Tech belt holster
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:50:34 AM EDT
[#4]

I am using an El Paso Saddlery High Slide.

EPS High Slide

You might also want to check out some of Eric's stuff at

HBE

His handmade holsters are very popular with the folks over at the CZ Forum.

Mark
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
As much as I like my CZ75 full-size, I don't carry it.   Too bad, because I have a very nice Ironoak SOB holster holster for it....

I'm 6'1 and 200, and even with a loose shirt over it the gun prints unmistakably if I bend, lean, anything.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]
to elaborate: I'd probably have better luck with an IWB holster, but so far I haven't tried it because it's much easier to carry a pocket gun.  However, I'm in the process of acquiring my 2nd CZ75, a compact, which might be more feasible as a CCW.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top