Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2018 1:51:47 PM EDT
Any cheap/affordable places to get CZ P-07 factory magazines?  Planning on getting P-07 green soon, but mags are like $40-$50.  Thank
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-actmag-c-173/?zenid=bom11l5ubuq7nl57br82okbo87

Not cheap though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 12:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
P10C mags work too. They'll be the same once p07 mags get sold off if they havent already.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm itching for a green P07, too.  Passed one of the early DUTY green framed 9MM's up 5 or so years ago and have regretted it ever since.

Seems like I heard the P10C magazines are/will be cheaper than the P07 magazines.  I hope so.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a Duty and now have a non duty. You did good waiting.

The P10C mags have been 10 dollars cheaper on sites I've seen both. Which is funny because they're supposed to be the same magazine so either the seller doesn't know or is hoping the buyer doesn't.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had a Duty and now have a non duty. You did good waiting.

The P10C mags have been 10 dollars cheaper on sites I've seen both. Which is funny because they're supposed to be the same magazine so either the seller doesn't know or is hoping the buyer doesn't.
View Quote
Same mag with different floor plate I read on CZ forum.    I think perhaps on the price change is maybe CZ realizes the mag prices affect their market share.    Maybe I’m dreaming but what other reason could you have for selling a same item for less under a new product code?   Just a thought.

I’m guessing Mecgar is still making the CZ OEM mags anyhow.  Would be nice to see Mecgar labeled P07 mags for $20 something.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#6]
CZ 75 compact mags run in P07.

I teach for 2 local indoor ranges and I have my own training / consulting business.  Retired LE instructor and USPSA A class production.  When I am not running an SP01 or Shadow 2 while training folks who want to shoot competition, I use 1 of 2 P07s I have conducting training for CCW & defensive shooters.  I also run the P07 when I teach rifle classes.

Both P07s have run 100% with the 75 compact mags.  They have also run 100% with full size CZ75 mags.  For range and training mag save your $ and use the $20 75 compact mags. I put CZ rubber base pads or Beretta poly base plates on them.  For carry or duty, use the P07 / P10c mags.  Same mags.  Works well for me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
P-10C mags are the same mags with a slightly different baseplate.

Close enough for me.

Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
CZ 75 compact mags run in P07.
View Quote
The CZ factory 14-rounders that came with my P-01 do not lock into my P-07 for some reason.  It's like they almost will, but just not quite.  I also have Mec-Gar 16-round CZ75 mags that I put the CZ "P-06" style baseplates on for the P-01, and those seem to lock in fine.  I have yet to make it to the range with the P-07, but it's starting to look like I can take a lot of mags with me when I do...  
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I run P10C mags, with +2 base plates, with my P07.
No issues and cheaper than P07 mags.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I had a P07 SR for awhile and found that the Mec-Gar 17-round magazines locked in and could not be persuaded to dislodge, the 16/18rnd mags could be tilted at just the right angle to make them slide out.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#11]
They are about $20 if you order them from CZ UB, just order enough to cancel out the much higher shipping.

And now I know there is a OD green P07, and I want it.  I already have a perfectly good black P07 that I'm trying to "give" to my wife so I can buy a new one.  FML.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Sig P226/229 mags work as well. Use them all the time. Do not lock the slide back though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They are about $20 if you order them from CZ UB, just order enough to cancel out the much higher shipping.

And now I know there is a OD green P07, and I want it.  I already have a perfectly good black P07 that I'm trying to "give" to my wife so I can buy a new one.  FML.
View Quote
Just tried this and it says they do not ship to the US.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ USA must have caught on and made a fuss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top