Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2021 11:19:46 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with this company? I have aa EAA Witness that is made by Tanfoglio and have had no issues with it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Made some changes to mine. Very nice gun. IFG was able to import some tanfoglio models basically because eaa sucks and has numerous Complaints.  Guys at IFG are very professional.

Link Posted: 4/24/2021 11:18:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 01deuce:
Made some changes to mine. Very nice gun. IFG was able to import some tanfoglio models basically because eaa sucks and has numerous Complaints.  Guys at IFG are very professional.

https://s16.directupload.net/images/210423/rjamlycy.jpg
View Quote

Yes, this is what I’m looking at. Did yours have the magwell adapter (not sure what it’s called) when you bought it?

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes. Here is a stock picture

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:16:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crsduv] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 01deuce:

https://s16.directupload.net/images/210423/rjamlycy.jpg
View Quote

I know this is an old post but can you tell me what magwell delete (cover) that is. I am looking for one just like it.

Thanks, Chris
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatever comes on it stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top