Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2021 11:24:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Berger24]
Are there any Ti RMR screws or other higher-end precision Torx screws for an STI Staccato Duo outfitted with an RMR out there? I have a Ti set from Agency on my G19. They don't need to be titanium necessarily, any precision aftermarket RMR specifically for STI screw will do. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you having an issue or looking for a solution to a non-existent issue???  I like my bling stuff as well - just making sure if I should keep a closer eye out for anything
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:12:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Berger24] [#2]
I had an issue... A quick order and a couple of days of waiting and it was resolved. I have three RMRs and 2 out of the 3 pairs of Trijicon Torx had issues. One new out of the package was stripped and one after a battery swap snapped. The Agency Ti are blingy but also much better. Dawson is/was the answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top