User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2002 11:56:08 AM EDT
Anyone here have a Dan Wesson revolver?

S4F

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep,

Model 14 357 magnum.  I have a 4" and 2 1/2" barrels.  Very concealable, easy to shoot. With Houge Monogrips.

Bob B
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#2]
7445  goes boom like an edo-phunt fart
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
<<Model 14 357 magnum. I have a 4" and 2 1/2" barrels. Very concealable, easy to shoot. With Hogue Monogrips.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<7445 goes boom like an edo-phunt fart

I have an older 744VH that I truly enjoy shooting.  I bought it when the company was still 'family-owned'.

A few years ago, I bought another 744VH after the company was under the current ownership.  Both are fine pieces.  The new one has laser etching on the shroud that adds a nice touch.  And the trigger on the new one feels nicer than the one on the older gun.

I have been thinking about getting something in 445 Super Mag, but haven't done it yet.  Maybe soon..............

S4F

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top