Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2011 7:41:10 PM EDT
My Brother's Bersa .45 broke May 21st this yr....part of the frame where the lug hold the barrel.
Bersa honored their warranty and gave him a brand spanky new one.

Its fair to say it probably hit close to 5000 rnds...which for a diminutive sized and economically priced hand gun; it lived reasonable.
A cast frame built on a platform no larger than most compact 9mm, it is meant for concealed carry, not extensive range sessions.

The gun is an excellent shooter, fits well and is very accurate and has complete ambidextrous controls...the mag release, slide release & safety are for  righties or south paws...the ejection occurrs on the starboard side but sends the cases way out of the peripheral view.
Link Posted: 7/11/2011 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Good on Bersa and good for your brother! I bought a Bersa 380 for my wife, its been good so far. I wish I could get my #(*$)# mattress company to honor their warranty.
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Had a Thunder .380, but stupidly sold it to a friend.  Best $200 gun back then.

I'm waiting for the BP9CC, which should be out next month or September.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You cant beat them for the price. Im probably at about 500 rounds through my .380.

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Friend has one of their little 22's.  We've run thousands of rounds thru that thing.   Fun little gun, a little rough around the edges but it works.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#5]
My BERSA Thunder Pro9 is one helluva gun and one of my best purchases. Tack driving accurate, easy to maintain. All around great shooter. Thinking about one in .40.

My BERSA Thunder .380 has been flawless through 400 rounds.

My BERSA Concealed Carry came with issues. During the second mag at the range, the trigger spring broke. Sent it in under the warranty. Returned to me within a week. The spring broke again. Sent it back and again, within 7 days had it back and it has run 350 flawless rounds.

Needless to say, I am a reallly big fan of BERSA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top