Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 10/26/2003 8:11:46 PM EDT
I bought a 1911 from Kahr awhile back and it was stovepiping every mag. I called Kahr and they took the gun right from my door and did some custom work on it with no fuss. Got it back a week later and it still stovepiped. They came and got it again, upgraded some parts, did some more custom work on the gun and got it back to me in a week. Now it runs like a top. It shoots everything and I absolutely love it. The people there are great and actually care about their customers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I am glad to hear they took care of you. I am going to contact them in the morning about my P40 and problems I am having with it can you tell me who you contacted about yours, taht way I know I reach someone who will treat me right.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope I have as good of luck with them as you. The frame on my pm9 is cracking and it took me several frustrating phone calls to get someone on the other end who spoke english. I finally spoke with Javier who was very helpfull. I'm dropping it off at the dealer Friday to go back.

Jeff
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top