Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 4:19:19 AM EDT
I would like to pick up a spare 6 round mag for my PM9. Does anyone sell them for less than the Kahr website? $40.00+$8.00 shipping seems a little steep for a 6 round single stack mag.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.fourfourmagstore.com/home.asp

I've bought a few mags from them and have not had a single problem.

Price is very right . They look good and work great.  I normally use eight rounds

for practice,  but I just bought two ten round magsto try.  They had problems with

the first two rounds loading but were ok after that.  I'll stick to eight.

Jb
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
To the best of my knowledge 44Mag carries Promag. In my personal experience Promag sucks, and should only be used as range mags. The feedlips in the Promags Ive owned in the past weren't up to par. I have some Kahr Promags, but they are simply range mags. Ive got a few PM9 mags that I bought used for $20 ea at a gunshow(gotta look for em I guess)  planning to buy a PM9 someday, but havent gotten around to it.  Im at the point where I have so many K9 mags I think I'll buy another "fullsize" first.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
To the best of my knowledge 44Mag carries Promag. In my personal experience Promag sucks, and should only be used as range mags. The feedlips in the Promags Ive owned in the past weren't up to par. I have some Kahr Promags, but they are simply range mags. Ive got a few PM9 mags that I bought used for $20 ea at a gunshow(gotta look for em I guess)  planning to buy a PM9 someday, but havent gotten around to it.  Im at the point where I have so many K9 mags I think I'll buy another "fullsize" first.

Wanna sell a PM9 mag?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I buy my Kahr mags from On Point Firearms in St. Petersburg, FL.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I just picked one up from Bud's Gun Shop in KY. They got it to me at a decent price ($29), but their shipping was high ($9 for one mag!) and they took their dang time about it (about 3 weeks from internet order and credit card being charged to delivery). I wouldn't necessarily recommend them, though they did get it to me.

Oh! Plus, they charged a "credit card fee," although a nominal one.

Yeah, get your mags from someone else . . .
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#7]
you can also watch on the auction sites.  I have picked up used Kahr mags for as little as $10 - 15 shipped.  The key is to be patient and don't get caught up in the bidding.

sc
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I looked everywhere when I wanted to get some extra mags for my PM9.  They are very hard to come by.  I ended up just getting them from Kahr.  I did not want cheap unreliable knockoffs.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Bought some from another member a couple days ago. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Cheaper then dirt has good prices....been very happy!

]//search.cheaperthandirt.com/search?q=kahr+mags&site=firsttest&txthide=1&output=xml_no_dtd&client=firsttest&access=p&ip=64.21.236.244&proxystylesheet=firsttest&getfields=price&getfields=image&filter=p]

I never get this hot link stuff right!
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top