Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 9:46:41 PM EDT
I just held an MK9 today for the 1st time and I was impressed! Seemed to be built like a tank and very high in quality! The shop want's $624 for it with 4 mags a holster and box. It is almost new with only 100 rounds through it. Seemed like a good deal so I will be buying it!

Anyone own this gun? Any feed back or advice? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:11:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Just picked one up a couple of weeks agoand I'm not sorry I did.Accurate,the trigger is very smooth for D.A.and you can tuck it any where with or with out a holster.It  really  gives my Beretta 21a  in 22lr  pocket pistol a run for the money.I would try to get the price down some if you can but buy  it .its a great little package. I'm looking to buy anouther one for the wife.I like it much better than the S.W. Modle 36 snubby that I sold. give a shout back when you get it and go to the range.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup I'll report back. The also are throwing in an after market steel recoil spring. Not sure if it is needed but will give it a try.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top