Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2009 4:34:02 PM EDT
Anyone know if the match barrel they sell is worth the cheese?  I like the logo on the Springfield match barrel, it looks slick, but I would like to know what kind of gains I would see from it, for those who shoot them?  TIA
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone know if the match barrel they sell is worth the cheese?  I like the logo on the Springfield match barrel, it looks slick, but I would like to know what kind of gains I would see from it, for those who shoot them?  TIA

How much and what Caliber ?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#2]
It's $190 in 45 ACP. TIA
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's $190 in 45 ACP. TIA

What's TIA ?
Tax included ?

ETA: No one knows anything about these Barrels ? I need a new Barrel for my XD-45 that I bought from a Member on here & it has a fucked up Barrel so I need to start looking for one
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:55:40 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.barsto.com/index.cfm.

This is who Springfield recommends.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:06:00 AM EDT
[#5]
1911 Smith
Thank You for the info
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's $190 in 45 ACP. TIA

What's TIA ?
Tax included ?

ETA: No one knows anything about these Barrels ? I need a new Barrel for my XD-45 that I bought from a Member on here & it has a fucked up Barrel so I need to start looking for one

TIA = Thanks In Advance :)
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's $190 in 45 ACP. TIA

What's TIA ?
Tax included ?

TIA = Thanks In Advance :)

Ahhhhh thank you Sir, now I know what TIA stands for
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#8]
If the barrel is bad send it in to Springfield and they will fix it for you, probably free if it's a defect.  I am hoping someone has had some experience with their barrels, they look precision from the photos I have seen.  I have a long list of equipment I need to get and I'm trying to weed out the potential junk, and have fitted Barsto's in the past but the wait time was like 6 months for the last Barsto I ordered, I will never do that again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top