Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2008 5:54:16 PM EDT
Kinda curious when the XD gear stuff starts showing up. That was actually the deciding factor for me when I bought my XD40. I'm pretty sure I had my form mailed off the morning of Oct 18th & only live 90 miles east of the program headquarters.  Lots of us are already at the 4 week point,...just wondering if the crazy demand is gonna slow stuff to a crawl. I'll post when mine shows up,..eveyone else eagerly waiting,.please do the same when they start showing up in your mailbox!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm kinda wondering the same thing. We're are selling a bunch of discontinued XD's right now because of this deal. I hope they don't disappoint anyone .
They have great customer service so I don't think they will.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:57:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Well if you look at the pdf flyer on their website it does say "allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery" It also says "offer valid while supplies last"
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Alot of people that got there XD's in October got there free gear sometime this month. If you go to XDtalk.com they have a thread on it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Bought my SC9 second week in October and still awaiting the gear.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw the 6-8 week estimated time....and "the while supplies last" phrase....seems either it's an offer to encourage sales,.and shouldn't be promised as a "maybe". The XD's have been around for awhile & appear to be staying around,....if supplies don't last and folks made the purchase along with sending in the form. MAKE MORE MAGAZINES!!..it wouldn't be fair in my opinion to just tell everyone sorry,..we sold more than we thought and just ran out! I bet waiting 10+ weeks would be more acceptable than running out and sending a poor message to alot of consumers. Anywho,..not bashing Springfield...they very possibly can fill all the orders & life is good!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
They called my gun shop and asked about the sell of the gun so I hope I get mine.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm kinda wondering the same thing. We're are selling a bunch of discontinued XD's right now because of this deal. I hope they don't disappoint anyone .

Discontinued?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discontinued?

Discontinued by our supplier.  I bought the od XD40 that is ported  . The other was a XD45 duo tone with Trijicon night sights.  Both guns are shipped with ten round mags.
I just found out today that the factory ships ten round mags with ten round guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top