Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2003 1:19:39 PM EDT
Hi

My friend (not english speaking) is considering to buy a Springfield XD Tactical. He asked me to find out what people in the world know about this pistol. I am very thankful for all point of views and ideas from all the people who own or have heard anything about this gun.

Regards,

Max
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Check their website www.springfieldarmory.com for the 'details', then other threads in this forum for the real world.

Good choice though on pistol, realy will not be a bad choice any way you slice it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
See also HS200/XD Talk for some opinions and info.  These guys (I'm one of them but do not own a Tactical) are pretty honest and will tell you what they think.  But I'll warn you that the consensus is that it's a damn fine weapon.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a member over on the HS/XD site and I can tell you that you will hear most excellent things about this pistola!
There are some that have a problem with the finish being a bit anemic and rusting, but I own an original HS and have not had any rust problems with it. There used to be some extractor problems but I think Springfield addressed that with the manufacturer in Croatia. (I will say that I have around 3000 rounds through my gun and have suffered no problems.)
Tell him to get the gun, he'll love it. You should not shoot it though...because you'll want one too!
Mike
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top