Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:59:38 PM EDT
Picked up a new pistol tonite.

Guy had it advertised locally for $425 and I talked him down to $370.

XD-40 SC w/ 3 mags, tactical lite & original case and paperwork.

Have not fired it yet ( no ammo  my only .40cal )

Looks like a great little pistol and the price was right.

It was used, but in excellent condition.

Will add a pic to this post tomorrow.

edited to add photo:

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Willing to part with the tac light? ;)
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Willing to part with the tac light? ;)

No thanks - it's actually a fairly effective light source. Momentary / constant - 2 choices.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#3]
<--new to this forum.....

Thats a sweet deal, I purchased my XD-40 at a gun show last week here in houston. I paid $378.00 for the pistol,  3 -12rnd mags, and a nice case, all brand new.... BUT that light alone runs about $100.00 from springfield.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:14:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
<--new to this forum.....

Thats a sweet deal, I purchased my XD-40 at a gun show last week here in houston. I paid $378.00 for the pistol,  3 -12rnd mags, and a nice case, all brand new.... BUT that light alone runs about $100.00 from springfield.

badbowtie91

Thats a great price for a NIB XD-40 that you have the luxury of seeing / handling the gun you are buying.

Do they ding you for sales tax @ gunshows in TX ?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Great price!  I paid $429 plus tax and got no light when I bought mine new.  The one I bought before that one was $399.  Both new subs.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes there is tax at the shows here, all said and done it came out to $421.00. Still that was a better price than I had seen elsewhere, The only thing is that the newer kits come with a 2-mag holster and a mag loader. Oh yeah it also came with a nice holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top