Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:34:05 PM EDT
Are there any .22 conversion kits for the XD45? Has it been deemed a no go?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:10:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Great minds think alike. I hope they offer these for the XDM 9 I Have inbound.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
A couple of companies have tried. I played with one at the Shot Show a couple years back from Advantage Arms. But in the long run they can not make the thing run reliably. The basic problem is that the recoil spring is in direct tension with the striker spring.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I had access to a machine shop because I'd build a .22 conversion for the XD/XDm. It'd be amazing if someone would produce one!... but it's been a pipe dream since I can remember.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#4]
It would be nice if XDGuys released what they had done thus far.... I could probably grab a few guys and get it finished rather quickly (I am at Iowa State University).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top