Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 8:25:30 PM EDT
Anyone own or know anything about these revolvers???

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a SS one in .357. I think it is a good little revolver. DA/SA, goes bang everytime I pull the trigger, small. Good for self-defense, but don't try to hit coke cans past about 10-15 yards. Recoil is ok shooting .38 loads, but let's just say you really feel the .357 rounds after awhile. I bought mine for $70 from a friend. Couldn't pass on that price.

HTH............
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got an old Taurus .357 snubby that I use as a BUG. What Rougetoad said about range applies, I can put five rounds in a paper plate at under 10 feet. Any further is a challenge.

A box or two of .357 through a snubby is about all I want to shoot, but .38's are no problem.

If I didn't already have the Taurus, I would consider a Rossi.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got the Rossi M88 in .38spl.  Great price, Great gun.  Wish I had the .357  Congrats, now go shoot it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Ive allways wanted a SS Cyclops in 357.very cool.talk about a fat barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top