Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:53:14 AM EDT
Here are some pistols I have had since I was 11 years old. I am now 60.

1. Colt Open Top Pocket Pistol in 22 Short.
2. Defender 89
3. Defiance
4. Red Jacket No. 3
5. Iver Johnson & Cycle Works in 38 S&W with 5" Barrel
6. British Bull Dog in .455 with a 8 1/2" barrel. I read in a post President Garfield was killed with a British Bull Dog Pistol and Billy The Kid learned to shoot with a British Bull Dog Pistol

I know these are not worth much  but any thoughts on what I have and especially the values for resale would greatly be appreciated..

Dane
610-299-6360

Link Posted: 5/3/2012 5:04:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I would say that entire collection is worth less than $800.
Link Posted: 5/5/2012 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If you tried to sell them as a group, you might get between $675-$750.  If you split them up, you may get as much as $850-$875 for them.  It all depends how hard you want to work at posting them on different sites trying to find the "right" buyer for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top