Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2010 12:39:28 AM EDT
im looking for a .22 kit for my custom covert ii.  i can gat a good prive on the kit but wanted some feedback before i buy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:09:30 AM EDT
[#1]
mine will only eat CCI minimags.  jams with bulk .22 ammo.  minimags are still cheaper than .45s though.  I have a kit on top of a sig 229 that will eat bulk .22s all day long.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#2]
i just want something cheaper for practice and not have to burn through my stash of .45.

Quoted:

mine will only eat CCI minimags.  jams with bulk .22 ammo.  minimags are still cheaper than .45s though.  I have a kit on top of a sig 229 that will eat bulk .22s all day long.

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
anybody else????
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
i just ran 200 winchester wildcats thru mine today, ran like a champ, after abut 175 rounds in about 45 mins it failed to feed due to dirt/crap in the mag cuz i only have the one it came with, i just made sure to clean and lube with clp before hittin the range, i wanna see how it runs with slp200 tomarow. i also wanna see if it will cycle the subsonics just for shits n giggles.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks.  i hope to get one so i can thread and supress it.

Quoted:

i just ran 200 winchester wildcats thru mine today, ran like a champ, after abut 175 rounds in about 45 mins it failed to feed due to dirt/crap in the mag cuz i only have the one it came with, i just made sure to clean and lube with clp before hittin the range, i wanna see how it runs with slp200 tomarow. i also wanna see if it will cycle the subsonics just for shits n giggles.

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#6]
well i tred the remington sub sonics today, they do work but then again the pistol was totaly cleaned and lubed
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
i only got a couple of hundred of those left but good to hear.  i normally use them out of my Marlin 981T

Quoted:

well i tred the remington sub sonics today, they do work but then again the pistol was totaly cleaned and lubed

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 4:50:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I have put a few thousand rounds through mine and it shoots everything I have tried, except Remington bulk (which consistently fails to feed in most semi-auto rifles and pistols).  Winchester, Federal and CCI bulk have all fed extremely well.

It's accurate, relibale, easy to clean and the mags are durable and reliable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 5:35:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I have zero issues with mine. Just make sure you get a few mags since it's a pain in the ass having to re-fill the mags constantly. It's just so easy burning through those little .22's!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one and think its just great. Some can be ammo sensetive, mine prefers cci stingers, any high velocity should work but the bulk Wincehsters 333 will run in mine but will jam sometimes, not a big deal to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top