Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 8:10:35 AM EDT
Hi All,

I am new to the board and I just bought a new Kimber Gold COmbat RL II. This is my first 1911 that I have bought . I have a sig 226 in 9mm that I normally shoot and that has been my travel gun.  I work offshore so I will get to pick it up when I get on the beach next week . I found the Kimber online for a really really good price from a dealer in New Orleans. Does anybody have an expierence with this 1911? I will be posting a range report shortly after I get to take it to the range.  

Thanks,

Josh
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi,

I paid 1325 including shipping .I will be picking it up tommorrow and I should be posting a range report no later then the weekend. I will soon be going out of the country so I wont be able to shoot it for atleast 8 months.

Talk to ya'll soon,

Josh
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
First Range report:

I fired almost 300 rounds this afternoon. I had 3 FTF out of the first magazine(Kimber factory mag). No other FTFs. Trigger is awesome, finish and function everything as nice as I expected. I will be putting it through a further work out later this weekend and I will let ya'll know how it goes.

Josh
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:53:24 AM EDT
[#5]
......Cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top