Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 11:59:58 AM EDT
Whats a good price for a Kimber TLE w/ tactical light rail? Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Paid about $880 for mine, before tax, tag & title.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one for sale on the EE for $835. New and it comes with a M3 light. Pretty good deal if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
What is EE, I have seen it used before but can't find it anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:42:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Equipment exchange.

Look in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:28:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got my reply from the "Kimber group buy" thread. I was not impressed by the quoted price. My local dealer quoted me basically the same price! Plus, I found several for sale cheaper on the internet. I find this funny because the group buy is suppose to be "at dealer cost". Are the other dealers I found not making a profit? I think not. I read the group buy to be kind of "you help me-I help you" deal. We get Kimbers at DEALER COST and Lexington Arms gets help keeping their "Master Dealer Status". I'm not saying that their quote was a bad price by any means. I just think their is a big difference from "dealer cost" and a "good price". Maybe they should reword their group buy post.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#6]
A local shop by me has them for $820!!! They must have worked out some kind of deal with Kimber. Last time I was there they had 3 of them on the shelf. Here is their website, with contact info.

www.billsgs.com/

Even with shipping and transfer this might be a good deal for you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Exactly, I was quoted $815 from Lexington Arms for the group buy. My local shop said they would match it! I found several on gunbroker for around $800. So, how is this a "dealers cost" group buy? Our shops are selling a new 2003 Kimber model for BELOW dealers cost? I smell some bullshit. I dropped out of the group buy real quick.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I suggest you guys turn the screws down on your dealers. My local dealer in Mississippi sells the TLE/RL for $739. The markup on these guns must be horrific, because I spoke to another dealer I do business with in MS and he wanted to sell it to me for $900.

I just ordered my TLE/RL. I'm currently in California on business, but I'll be picking it up in two weeks when I fly home for Thanksgiving. It's my first 1911, so I'm looking forward to breaking it in over the holiday :)
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#9]
whos your local dealer?!?! i want one!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top