Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:39:15 PM EDT
...for 2005.

It's an Eclipse Custom II with an S&S magwell. I've already put money into it. I got new grips on it. The coloring was better on the old grips but they were not for a magwell.
I also decided to invest in some Wilson 47D mags. I was previously just a Chip McCormick Shooting Star mag user, but since this gun has the magwell and I needed mags with bumpers,
I picked these up at my local fun store.

...and it has an external extractor.

I bought it used for much less than retail and will be trying it out very soon. I will report back with any issues I do or do not have.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:21:59 AM EDT
[#1]
External extractor?  

I think you're right about the grips.  I'm thinking some red linen VZ grips would look fab-u-lous on your Kimber.

Nice find btw
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a goodie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top