Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2019 11:05:47 AM EDT
LGS has Kimber Custom II GFO in 10mm for $650
Anyone have any experience with them?, Im not sure what the GFO stands for.
I was looking at the Ruger 10mm but this caught my attention
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Honestly ... Skip this one, and go for the Ruger.  Or look at the Sig Tac Ops in 10mm.  I purchased the model you are looking at last month, and I cannot get through one mag without multiple problems.  Wilson Combat mags didn't even help it.  I'll be sending mine back to Kimber ASAP.    

It's a good looking pistol though

Link Posted: 8/26/2020 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
My 10mm was fixed by Kimber, and it works great now.  Yesterday, I put 100 rounds of PMC though it without a single malfunction.  I still wouldn't recommend this model though.  Talking to the CS rep, it sounded like they already knew that this particular 1911 line was built, or assembled incorrectly.  I have mixed feelings about this, on one hand Kimber took care of me hassle free, but on the other I don't like the idea of buying a brand new pistol that the manufacture knew was defective.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top