Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 7:20:06 AM EDT
Whats is the 'scoop' on this ? I have seen blurbs about it but not much else. Is it a European market only, if it is going to be available in the states anyone know when, or for that matter more about it ?
thanks,
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I found a few good pics:

P99ish?

Adjustable palmswells

Side by side with the USP

Here's an article over on HKPRO:
www.hkpro.com/p2000.htm

Right from the horse's mouth:
www.heckler-koch.de/html/english/behoerden/01_pistols/01_01_inhalt.html
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I've read some good things as well about this one. Have also heard that they were going to make it in .40. Still havent been able to find out for sure if it will be available in the US or not.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've read some good things as well about this one. Have also heard that they were going to make it in .40. Still havent been able to find out for sure if it will be available in the US or not.

not with a 13 round capacity in 9mm, it wont
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 4:44:30 AM EDT
[#4]
10 round mags of couse, just like USP's.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 5:39:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 6:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Notice the slide release on both sides of the pistol? Pretty cool if you're in that dreaded "Way of the Gun" whorehouse shootout gotta-fire-weak-hand-cuz-the-strong-arm's-hammered situation.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#7]
As a side note, My new H&K catalogue and price list lists some "new" items. They are now offering the same ambidextrous slide catches for USP's. Just have to order the new slide catches and swap them out.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Can you post part numbers and prices on that, Hawkeye1?
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 9:52:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I stand corrected. After typing in half the parts numbers it dawned on me that I had misunderstood the parts. It was the control levers, not the slide catch. My apologies your Moderatorness.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Because of your quick, abject and humble apology, I shall not smitest thou...

...this time.

No problem. Thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#11]
damn, i had my gun out thinking exactly how this would work/fit...
i came up with the same answer as you
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#12]

H&K U.S.A. told me today that the P2000 will be available for distribution in September.  My FFL guy said that he would place my order in August...  very nice!  I didn't get a price and probably should have...  oh well.
W
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top