Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2003 10:35:28 PM EDT
It would seem to be obvious that'd it work, but has anyone tried a .40 USP mag in a .357Sig USP?

My .357Sig USP mags are clearly marked so on it's side but I haven't compared it to a .40 mage yet.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
When I had a 357sig I had 2 40 mags that worked in it.  They are the exact same mag just marked diffirently.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#2]
The USP Compact 40 S&W and .357 SIG mags are completely interchangeable.  They work perfectly in either.  However, if you have a full size USP 40 with an aftermarket .357 SIG barrel, all bets are off.  There have been numerous reported feeding problems with the aftermarket .357 SIG barrels that seem to be magazine related.  But for the compacts, go for it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Best place/price for an aftermarket Compact 357 Sig barrel?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably Bar-Sto, perhaps Jarvis.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top