Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/11/2007 8:23:30 PM EDT
I'm finally getting my first handgun on Wed and I'm looking for some final suggestions.  I've narrowed my choices down to the USPc .45 or 9mm and the USP-t in .45 as well.  I have some experience with handguns (mainly the M9) and I know I want to get a V1.  I'm stuck between these two because I want a handgun that is comfortable on the range for extended shooting sessions but I also want something I can carry.  Should I get a fullsize and buy a compact later or is the compact fine for heavy range use? (As in comfortable to shoot a few hundred rounds out of in one session) I really like the tactical but it's just too damn big to carry concealled. Any suggestions? I alsp plan on buying a suppressor in the next year or so and that comes into play. Am I better off with two different weapons and if so which first?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
buy both
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're looking for a good carry weapon, I'd get the USPc or USPf in .45. For a good shooter/Home Defence, I'd get the USPf or USP tactical in .45.

In my opinion, there are only a few handguns more fun to shoot than the USP tactical: The USP Elite, Expert, and the Mark 23.

It all depends on what you want to do with it. Asking to choose between the USP tactical and the USP compact is a bit like asking to choose between a 12" SBR and an 18" SPR.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top