Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2003 1:26:31 PM EDT
Anybody know who makes a drop-leg holster for a USP .45 Compact with a Universal Tactical Light mounted??  TIA
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
The best I have seen is the Bianchi Cobra.
Link Posted: 3/30/2003 7:59:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 4/11/2003 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Eagle industries makes some nice leg holsters. They run between $50.00 and $75.00. Been wanting to get one myself.
Link Posted: 4/13/2003 10:27:50 PM EDT
[#4]
After looking at the available standard holsters that fit the Compact with UTL mounted, I EM'ed with Brad at Lightfighter and ordered a custom SOE desert tan drop-leg with a London Bridge duty belt.  SOE is a little busy right now, so I'll pass along how it works when it arrives.
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an SOE rigger's belt, and I can say that their stuff is bombproof. Good call on going to Brad. He's good people.
for an Army dog, that is.
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Check out Safariland, great holsters.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#7]
The Safariland model is 6004, IIRC. I have one for my USP40/UTL. It has been a good system. The rotating hood allows for very fast reholstering & securing. The only problem with the Safariland is that without the UTL attached the holster is retention level 0. The gun is so loose in the holster that you can draw it without even rotating the hood. With the light attached, it works very well.....
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top