Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 2:53:21 PM EDT
I scored a mess of 45F mags and now have enough where I feel comfortable in making it my 'new' 3G pistol.

but, I need magazine holders.  

Here's what I require/prefer:

Double
kydex
belt type (NOT paddle!)

I have had great success with Fobus, but do not find them listed for the 45F.
Will the ones for the G21 work?

recomendations?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked at the G-Code?

www.eagleindustries.com/MainProd.asp?CatID=25&SubCatID=74

Click on mag carriers in the left hand column.  Their holsters are great but I have never tried their mag carriers...also available at Gunner's Alley IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Fobus does make mag holder for the 45 but they are JUNK, they use a piece of carpet(no kiddin) to hold the mags in.........I can't beleive whata POS they are
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:20:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Blade Tech

+1
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
How many are you looking for?

I have spare Blade-Tech double mag pouches for the 45f with their adjustable belt attachment system (Tek-Lok I think it's called). I just received my long awaited shipment of singles from them, so I can definitely give you one of my doubles, possibly even two.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How many are you looking for?

I have spare Blade-Tech double mag pouches for the 45f with their adjustable belt attachment system (Tek-Lok I think it's called). I just received my long awaited shipment of singles from them, so I can definitely give you one of my doubles, possibly even two.

IM Sent
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I appreciate all the assistance, but it seems like everyone (~) stops short at H&K at double stack/column mags at 9mm/40.

are there any sizes out there that the HK 45's will fit, like the G21 maybe ??
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#9]
My buddy Chris at Ready Tactical will build you mag pouches to fit your HK magazines.  He bends his own Kydex and has a great little business going with government contracts and supporting IDPA and IPSC shooters.

He recently got a LARGE order for double, kydex, belt type with settable tension screws.

Check out his website under www.pistolpacking.com

If you don't see what you need, contact him directly.  He'll do you right:

Ready Tactical Products
1604 Saginaw Ln. SW
Decatur, AL 35603
Ph. (256)-350-4247

Email contact:
[email protected]

Tell him Brian D. from TTG sent you.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:43:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Like I said, the Blackhawk CQC pouches will work with the USPf 45's just fine. Both new-argirl and I have them for ours. Havent used them for a long time, but for the last 8 months or so, they've been good. They are fairly inexpensive and readily available from many sources.

what 'size' are they. (are they listed as something else? (other than USP 45F)
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:25:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I have had great success with Fobus, but do not find them listed for the 45F.

Fobus has got 'em:

DOUBLE MAGAZINE POUCH BELT H&K .45 $23.99

www.fobusholster.com/catalog/

They aren't fancy, but I've used mine for years and they hold up fine.  
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top