Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/4/2006 11:00:52 PM EDT
I am having trouble getting used to DA/SA trigger on my USP compact (im used to the Glock and Springfield XD trigger)  and was thinking about getting the LEM trigger mod and was wandering what the trigger pull was like.  Is it anything like the glock or springfield?  I was also wandering if I will have to send my gun to HK to do the mod and what it will cost?

Thanks Adam
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I had H&K put the LEM in both my USP's last spring. I believe it was around $40 each, and turnaround was a week or two. You can ask for the lower trigger pull, which is about 3.5 lbs. if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate the LEM.  Try it before you buy it, if possible.  It's a long pull, even if it's light.  I'd say it's nothing like the glock or springfield triggers.

Have you considered converting to a v9 (costs 10 bucks and takes 30 seconds, no tools required) and keeping the gun cocked & locked?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll either like the LEM or hate it.
I personally like it.

It is nothing like the triggers you mentioned.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I despise the LEM trigger. I would suggest going for the V1 or V9. Single action every time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the LEM trigger is the best.  I like the 'stop' after all of the trigger slack has been taken up.  Nice, clean break, effortless.  Much better than my G23.  Multiple follow-ups are a breeze.  I've got the P2000 in .40 & considering selling my G23.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got a p239 SAS with a dak trigger. I shot it sided by side against my HK p2000sk with LEM. I was biased towards the SAS since it looked quite beautiful. But, I shot them back to back and guess what I  discovered?  I like the LEM  trigger more than the DAK .  I also shot the HK more accurately. If your interested in a double action try it first. Good luck buddy.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top