Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/3/2006 7:05:57 PM EDT
I would like to start making these and I'd like to get a show of hands for interest. This is an adaptor that fits the proprietary light rail on the Mark 23 and has a standard picatinny rail to mount any standard light (the Streamlight M6 is pictured).

Thanks for your attention.

Edited to fix graphics
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you make it more thin from top to bottom?
link to AS rail adapter
While the one pictured will not work at all in live fire it does look thinner top to bottom and if it had added your rear piece to lock to the trigger guard it might be must the ticket.  IMO the laser/light needs to be mounted closer to the frame.  Now, maybe that is not possible because of the stupid Mk 23 rail system but I think the adapter should be kept as slim as possible.  The Promag adapters for the USP/C units work great on those pistols and are very slim.  If a rail like them with the tail piece could be made it would be the solution to the Mk 23 light problem.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
link to AS rail adapter
While the one pictured will not work at all in live fire it does look thinner top to bottom and if it had added your rear piece to lock to the trigger guard it might be must the ticket.  IMO the laser/light needs to be mounted closer to the frame.  Now, maybe that is not possible because of the stupid Mk 23 rail system but I think the adapter should be kept as slim as possible.  The Promag adapters for the USP/C units work great on those pistols and are very slim.  If a rail like them with the tail piece could be made it would be the solution to the Mk 23 light problem.

HUGE +1

Make it so the light would hug the gun a little better and I'd buy one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
link to AS rail adapter

The mount itself works great and absorbs +P loads with no change in zero. I'm going to attempt to shorten it up by .100-.200 to get it to hug a bit better. I tried one way before but weakened the mount (no bueno!).
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top